dinsdag 2 november 2010

My favourite Series On Television

I do not watch much television, but there are a few series I like to watch.

The Vampire DiariesI really like this serie. The romance between Stephen and Elena is extraordinary and that fascinates me. They want to be with each other, even when things go hard. That is real love. The serie is also very thrilling, because events are not predictable.



Criminal Minds
The script of this serie is every week different. They keep suprising me. And of course there is Derek Morgan, a very handsome man.


Keeping Up With The Kardashians    and    Khloe and Kourtney Take Miami
I like these series, because the live in a world I want to be in. Fashion, Make-up and a big family. I think it is really funny.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten